Here, have some questions! 1, 3, 11, 24, 30, 33, 36, 38
Thank you lovey! :)
1.The first time I watched my favourite movie? This is a really hard question, aha. Well right now, my heart is telling me that it’s Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. The first time I watched it was at a friends house and I just fell in love with the entire concept, it was just so breathtakingly beautiful, it’s one of those films that just tugs on my heart strings every time I watch it. Sounds silly considering it’s fictional, but it gave me a bit of hope that one day, despite everything that my soul would connect with somebodies like that.
3. The person I had the most intense romantic feelings for? Well, I’ve recently met somebody, and we’ve been talking everyday for just over the past month now. I have never felt so comfortable, happy and connected with anybody like this, ever and vice versa, which just makes it so much better. It’s so strange, but it feels so mega. I feel radiant all the time, and every time we kiss my head just spins with happiness and I just crumble.
11. Talk about the best dream you’ve ever had. Firstly this isn’t it.. as it’s very rare that I remember my dreams, I had a pretty damn good dream the other night though. My housemate Josh is the most disgusting human being, it’s foul and in my dream he came up to me and asked for a pair of rubber gloves to clean the kitchen, and honest to god, when I woke up and realised it was a dream I was devastated. I can remember feeling dead proud though, ahah. If only it were real.
24. Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot. Uhm, about three years ago I received an anon message on here, it basically said that my boyfriend was cheating on me with my best friend at the time. During that time I had my own doubts, but I just figured I was being dead paranoid, however I confronted the situation and found out that that was true. A year later, I found out it was Alice who told me, this was before Alice and I became friends, and it meant a hell of a lot to me, knowing that even then she cared and I was practically a complete stranger. I do bloody love that girl.
30. Talk about what turns you off. People who are overly cocky, narrow-minded, extremely muscular.. arrogant, ignorant, can’t really think.
33. Talk about what you do when you’re sad. I’m an overly emotional person, i cry a lot of the time. I usually tend to wallow and fester in my bed, listening to music and stuffing my face with junk food, then I realise I’m being an idiot and pull myself together and surround myself with my favourite people.
36. Talk about your guilty pleasures. Ahah, Hannah was taking the piss out of me the other day cause I spent I must admit that Taylor Swift is one, makes me feel like a 13/14 year old girl again. Also, due to spending too much time with Chloe, I’d say Keeping up with the Kardashians is one, it’s so terrible, yet so good.
38. Talk about songs that remind you of people. Home by Ed Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes, will always without a doubt remind me of Alice. That song, to me just pretty much sums up our friendship. It’s so beautiful. Little Green Bag by the George Baker Selection reminds me of my dear Hannah, we both just have a little jive about, plus it’s on Reservoir Dogs, which is also her favourite film. One of my favourite songs is Tijuana Lady by Gomez, this song reminds me of several people, who at one point filled a large percentage of my heart and every time I hear it, it just reminds me of those lost, yet spectacular times.
Well that took a bit longer than I thought it would.
but wow when you get to kiss someone you have feelings for and you’ve wanted to kiss them for the longest time and you get to stroke their face and you’re so aware of their body and how nice their lips feel